Plan Ahead And Budget Your Winter Fuel Oil or Propane With The Coop Budget Plan.
Cooperative Elevator Co. offers a Budget Plan to assist with your home heating expense. The Budget Plan allows you to make a monthly payment for your fuel oil or propane for winter heating. This is estimated by the amount of fuel you used in the previous years and allows you to have a set payment instead of having to pay for your delivery all at one time. It allows you to spread the expense out throughout a 10-month period.
Benefits of the program:
- It is easy to budget! You have the same payment each month, therefore eliminating large winter fuel bills. You can also set this up for automatic payment withdrawal to eliminate writing a check each month
- You will be put on a keep fill list, where we monitor your tank and fill you up as needed; eliminating the possibility of running out of fuel during those cold winter days.
Details of the Program:
- The program runs from July 2017 through June 2018.
- You will receive a packet of 12 payment coupons that will need to be returned each month with your payment. Payments are estimated by your usage from the previous years. Payments are due by the 20th of the month. Ten coupons will be used for the monthly estimated payment and the remaining two will be used, if necessary, to pay the remaining balance if more fuel was used than planned.
- If you have a credit remaining at the end of the heating season, you have the option to receive a check or leave it on your account until the next heating season.
How to get started in this program:
- If you currently have an account with the Coop and it is approved for credit, all you need to do is contact us. If you are not yet approved for credit, you will need to complete a credit application.
- Call 1-800-968-0601 and ask for Connie (ext. 582).
Thank you for choosing Cooperative Elevator Co. as the source for your home heating fuel oil and propane. We look forward to serving you!